I found this Jack Be Little Pumpkin pattern by Elizabeth Murphy on Ravelry last week. I just had to try it. So over the weekend I went out and bought the yarn I needed to make this. Though I have a tote over-flowing with yarn, I didn’t have the colors I needed for this. I noticed when I sat down to start it last night that I didn’t have the exact size needles I needed, but I think it came out just fine. I started it last night and finished it when I got home from work today.
It actually wasn’t difficult to do and worked pretty quickly.
I’m planning to make a few more of varying sizes to make my own “punkin” patch 🙂
Completed October 18, 2011